Monday, July 25, 2011

Strong Body Cyber Training - week 3

I know this is technically a few days late, but I promise I took my measurements on time last week.  I just didn't get a chance to post them over the weekend!


Measurements.072111


Once again I did not manage to make it to the gym as much as I would have liked.  But (thanks to the continued hellish heat) I did bang out a 6 mile run on a treadmill last week!! (and many thanks to my in-laws for letting me use their treadmill . . . since I'm so slow, I didn't think my gym would appreciate me spending a good 1.5 hrs on a treadmill). :) 

Despite the heat and my schedule not allowing much gym time, I'm still super pleased with the progress I've made on Rebecca's Cyber Training Program.    Overall I'm down 6lbs and 8.25 inches and I'm hoping to kick some butt this last week.  If you've ever thought of hiring a trainer, but wasn't sure you could make the time to do so, I HIGHLY encourage this program.  Rebecca has been so very supportive and her attention to detail with this program is amazing.  I was a little worried at first that I wouldn't be able to keep this up (meaning, without meeting in person it would be easier to "cheat"), but the weekly check-ins with Rebecca make me totally accountable, too. 

So one more week to go . . . Check back in this weekend to see the final progress (and I'll post before/current pictures, too).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job, Sara!!! Keep up the great work!

Sara said...

You are rockin' it Sara - WOW!!! Way to go - I am so glad to hear you like the program and I hope you can still do the workouts even after it "ends". Awesome - I love your chart too - it is so pretty!